Job vacancy: Project Manager at Oslo Airport City
We are looking for an engaged and independent Project Manager with high ambitions.
As a Project Manager and representative of the Client at Oslo Airport City, you will be responsible for overseeing some of Norway's largest development and construction projects from concept to delivery.
Oslo Airport City (OAC) is a city and site developer embarking on the construction of a new and modern city located between Oslo Airport Gardermoen/OSL and Jessheim. Our ambitious project involves the construction of approximately 1 million m2 comprising hotels, offices, commerce, logistics, and industry, with the potential to create up to 40,000 new jobs.
OAC is dedicated to complementing, strengthening, and fostering synergies across the value-creating establishments in the area. We aim to be the driving force in building a new city directly connected to OSL – Norway's largest and Scandinavia's second-largest airport.
• Planning and execution of construction projects
• Ensuring sound financial management, quality, and progress throughout the design and implementation phases
• Effective communication and collaboration with public authorities during design and implementation
• Developing strong relationships with customers, suppliers, and partners
• Reporting to the Project Director
Qualifications and expertise:
We are looking for an individual who excels in interpersonal communication, both written and verbal. You thrive in working independently with commitment and determination, but you’re also a team player. You possess the drive and the ability to manage processes and resources confidently through all phases of the project.
• Relevant education from a university or college with a master's or bachelor's degree
• 5-10 years of work experience in the development or execution of construction projects, with experience from contractors or clients an advantage
• Solid knowledge of project economics, project management, and Health, Safety and Environment practices (HSE)
• Familiarity with relevant laws, regulations, and authority requirements
What you get as an employee with us:
We offer you a position with substantial responsibility, plenty of freedom, and influence within the organisation. Currently consisting of four employees, OAC provides extensive opportunities for professional and personal development within a dynamic environment where every contribution is equally important. As a small organisation, we offer a wide range of tasks and significant opportunities for influence.
We provide competitive conditions, flexible working hours and excellent pension and insurance schemes.